Proudly Serving Santa Rosa, CA
Skin Care by Sharlyn Dado offers a friendly comfortable atmosphere and professional waxing experience to help you get the perfect look. I understand that waxing can be an intimidating experience, thus your comfort and modesty are MY Number One Priority. Your hair will be gently removed quickly and with minimal discomfort. You will leave happy with great looking, silky-soft skin.
Wax sticks are NEVER double dipped back into the wax. New sticks are used throughout the waxing session.
All waxing services include: pre-cleanse and post-wax calming/soothing essential oil.
Eyebrow: $25 (includes tweezing if necessary)
Full Face: $50 (down to neck if necessary)
Nose and ears: $10 each
Full Arms: $40
Under Arms: $25
Back for Men: $75 (down to lower lumbar region, off the shoulders to blend, back of neck up to hair line)
Chest (full frontal) for Men: $50 (blended up to and off shoulders)
Full Frontal for Men: $75 (from pelvis, above the belt line, up to neck region)
Bikini & Beyond (includes tummy) $45
Lower Half Leg: $40
Full Leg: $70
Full Leg & Bikini: $90
Brazilian and around to backside: $75
- STOP using Acutane 6 months-1 Year, prior to waxing. I will evaluate your skin to determine if it's safe to wax, as to avoid lifting of the skin. Tweezing is ok.
- Medications: If you are using any prescription medications, PLEASE be sure to inform me before booking or receiving a waxing appointment. There will be an intake history waiver form for to you complete prior to your first waxing appointment.
- Use Caution With and Avoid 2 Weeks Prior. Acne ingredients not listed above; Alpha Hydroxy Acids, (Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic Acid) Chemical Peels.
- No waxing will be performed if, you're going through Radiation, Chemotherapy or using Cancer Medications.
- Hair growth must be a minimum of 1/4 inch in length to ensure all the hair comes out by the roots.
- Exfoliate your skin 24-48 hours prior to your waxing appointment with a gentle loofah or exfoliating body scrub, this will gently eliminate skin cells that may be covering the hair and preventing the hair from coming up to the surface for waxing.
- Avoid waxing services during your menses cycle. Unless you have a high pain tolerance. Always wear a tampon when you're having waxing while on your menses.
- Please clean your Yoni, prior to your Bikini Wax.
- Taking Motrin or Advil 30 minutes prior to waxing may minimize any slight discomfort you may have. (I'm not a Doctor, so technically, I'm not suppose to recommend taking any medication) it's a decision that you have to make for your self. For some, the anticipation is much worse than the actual wax, :^) especially if it's your first time. The slight discomfort will diminish with continual frequent waxing.
- If you develop ingrown hairs, we will discuss what you need to do to eliminate the issue.
- Following these recommendations will avoid any potential mishaps and make your waxing appointment a positive experience.
- A few more suggestions below
“I have been going to Sharlyn for twenty years. I guess that speaks
for itself as a great review! She is very professional and her salon is
beautiful and spotlessly clean. I would recommend her to anyone and the people
I have sent there have loved it. If there were more than five stars I would
“A slice of heaven awaits you at Skin Care by Sharlyn Dado. Go to
Sharlyn for the best facial of your life! She is by far the best Esthetician I
have ever experienced. I have been seeing Sharlyn regularly for over 10 years
and my skin has never felt better! If you want to feel refreshed, revived, and
rejuvenated go have a facial by Sharlyn. She is truly gifted and I recommend
her to all my friends.”