Skin Care Salon in Santa Rosa, CA
- Please provide 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your scheduled appointment.
It’s greatly appreciated. Life and circumstances happen, we understand. This is
a simple courtesy and will allow another client who is waiting for an opening
to book with us. If the courtesy of 24 hour notice is not given, 100% of the
treatment cost will be charged.
- Please arrive on time. If you are going to be late, we will need to change the service we are providing for you and it will be shortened to accommodate the best we can with the remaining time available. If it's more than 15 minutes late, we may need to reschedule your appointment and you will be charged in full for the appointment time, because this is then considered a missed appointment.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or do not call to
notify us that you will not be able to make the appointment date, we will need
to ask for a credit card number in order to re-book your future appointment and
you will be charged according to the above stated policy. We do make
exceptions. We are sympathetic of when true emergencies arise.
- Returns of products (opened or unopened) will be accepted within 14
day for retail credit
- There are no refunds issued on services rendered.
- Our business is based on the belief that our customer's needs are of
the utmost importance. We are entirely committed to meeting those needs. As a
result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and